Tuesday, January 25, 2011

$55,646.81

Our Current debt.  Now, to some people this may not seem like a huge amount of debt.  But when you have 2 young children, a hope to buy a house and a $30,000/year income, it starts to take it's toll on you.  After 10 years of carrying debt around, I would really like it to go away.  So I have created you.  My dear blog.  My accountability.  I will report to you how I got to $55,000 +, my current spendings, earnings, and payments of this monster of a thing called debt.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. I remember thinking this same thing. 55k doesn't sound like a lot of debt to most people in this world. But one day i remember thinking that NO debt sounded a whole lot better. One day you will be there and a big weight will be lifted off your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! No Debt sounds so much better! One step at a time and we will get there.

    ReplyDelete